Tuesday, January 20, 2009

now we know :)

Girl number 4 is on the way! I couldn't be happier...although Alex may have to adjust. :) Everything looks healthy and good, and I am happy.

23 comments:

O family said...

yippy yippy yippy! Oh I am sooo excited!!!!! How wonderful, another girl! Dave and Alex will for sure have get special "guy time"!!! Love you and am so happy for you!

Kate & The Girl's said...

Oh that is way awesome. I am happy for you. Girls are awesome. :)

bcparksfamily said...

Yea! We are so happy and excited for you and your sweet family. We love you guys! Congratulations!

laurag said...

CONGRATS!!! YOu guys are just destined to have lots of girls. I think it's wonderful. Alex may be a little bummed but eventually he'll realize it's a major advantage. I am so happy all went well and that the baby/she :)_ is healthy, now you can put your mind to rest. LOVE YOU!!!

Ryan + Jess said...

Another adorable little girl! Yahoo!! Congrats, Amy.

Erin said...

How exciting to know! YAY for girls! I always wished I had sisters, so I'm a little jealous of all your girls. congrats!

Kate & The Girl's said...

Yeah, he's awesome. I am due in 5 weeks. I can't wait. What are you going to name your girl.

MommyMert said...

WooHoOO!!!

Rachel said...

congrats amy! your kids are so adorable - this one will be no different. excited for you...

Sharene said...

YEA!!! You two make beautiful girls!!!

Jillian said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well.

sarahandmatt said...

You have the most DARLING girls in the whole world. It would be wrong to waste your genes on a boy. Dave already has Alex. Lucky thing he's the oldest and not somewhere in the middle! Congrats!!!!

April Kennedy said...

congrats! that is exciting...another Molly!!!!

utahmominmexico said...

Wow, one more and you'll be the same as my family. You can do it. Maybe another with red hair. So pretty.
Wish I were there to see you.

Melissa Yergensen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy that everything looks happy and healthy!

Christina & Andrew said...

HOOOORAY!!!! I'm so, so, so, so excited! I love your family so stinkin much! Thank you for all that you do for me<3

Kylie said...

Yay! Girls are so fun! I'm glad to hear that everything looks good. And with 4 sisters Alex will just be the cutest big brother ever. Look at my brother, he had three sisters and is now the most amazing dad to two little girls, he just has a way with them. Alex is such a good bug brother to 3, and I'm sure he'll be great with one more. :)

Kristin said...

YEAH!!!

SO happy everything looked good. 10 fingers, 10 toes, perfect face--what a lucky girl she is. Bet she can't wait to be born!!!

Vanessa said...

Hurrah - so exciting! Another beautiful little girl for your gorgeous family! She will be so so loved. I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see her!

Kami Schultz said...

Girl clothes are way cuter than boy clothes anyway! :) Here's to some great shopping for one more perfect, adorable girl!!!

Michelle said...

I knew it. I knew it would be a girl. Now we have to get that little girl named! And I'm glad you had a boy first. He'll protect them all. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah another adorable girl for the family i'm very excited for you. I'm so glad every thing is ok she will be so beautiful and so loved. love joice

Jessica said...

ok, so I have been a little out of the blogging world lately, just wanted to say congrats and I'm so excited for you!