My new friend Vanessa has tagged me. :) It's the photo tag...the 4th folder, 4th image. Wowee...this is an old one. This is Alex as some sort of animal in our family nativity. I think it is when he was a year and 1/2, so the year 2000, just before the twins were born. A couple thoughts come to mind when I look at his. The first is...holy crap he was cute. Such a beautiful little boy. He still is. Second...what kind of garbage camera were we using, and how were we OK with it? Oh how things have changed. Third...how fun it would be to have another baby boy. I find out in 5 hours what our newest little one will be. I'm anxious. I will be so happy with either sex...just please, please, please let it be healthy. I love these little people and feel it is such a blessing to raise them. Can't wait. :)
I will go ahead and tag...ALL of you. It's pretty funny to go look through old pictures. Plus, I love looking at all your random stuff. 4th folder, 4th image...GO!



2 comments:
that is such a cute picture of him! i love it.
Aww, thank you so much Amy! I feel honored to be your friend :)
I laughed about the photo comments - I must learn to take better photos - yours are just spectacular.
So excited that you will find out the sex of your baby in just a few hours! Please let us know!
There can be few more exciting moments in life.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment