
This is what Alex has been working on with his sweet art teacher for months. This is what he brought out to the car, carefully wrapped in newspaper. This is what he will now hang proudly on his bedroom wall. I am proud as punch. He is radiating. I love him so much. I believe he has a gift. His big thing right now...the thing he asks me to do every single day...is play on the computer. On Microsoft Word. He is consumed with creating stories, illustrations, using cool fonts. I'm not sure how to nurture this talent for him...the computer stuff. Are there classes for 9 year olds? Graphic designer in the making. I just know it.
16 comments:
Wow, that is really awesome. He is really talented.
wow he is amazing!
This is great!There is no question about his talent.You must be so proud!!
He is GOOD! That boy is going to be famous someday so hold on to his first masterpiece!
Seriously impressed by this kid. I am sure there are classes out there.
Oh my gosh! That's awesome! I know I definitely couldn't do that. What a talented boy.
SUCH a great kid and so talented. You know, I bet there are some great classes and there are certainly some great computer programs that he could enjoy on his own on the computer on design. Maybe he'll be a children's writer and illustrator? It must be amazing to love them and bring them up and watch their stories unfold!
Awesome, Alex. Awesome.
this really is incredible!! So much better than anything that I could do. GOOOOO ALEX! I bet there could be some fun summer camps that offer computer.art stuff. You should indeed be so proud of your boy!
Wait is that like clay on a board or is it all drawn?? Man, that is awesome. I have never seen a child his age be not only so interested but so talented in art/graphic design. Parents waste so much time and $ trying to help their child find their niche and Alex has basically just dropped it into your lap. I would love some of his artwork sometime. Way to go Alex. And yes - I'm sure they've got some class he could take, I"d ask his art teacher for resources.
Man, he's good!! What a cute kid. By the way, I stole a few pictures (including this one) to use for my blog since I lost all of the ones of your kids that I had on my computer! <3
Oh my gosh! I thought that it was a new present of boots, gun and hat. When you said picture, I about died. That is incredible!
It's so great! I think they have some classes for younger kids (maybe not 9 year olds) at Provo Rec. You should call. (And start letting him play with photoshop, he'd LOVE it, and he'd get the gist of some of the design tools for other programs!)
Alex really is such a talented kid! I know Provo Rec has kid's art classes and also UVU Community Programs. He's going to be a huge success someday, no matter what he goes for!
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this kid could draw. WOW! He reminds me so much of my sweet, sweet brother, who started his own graphic design company - SEIGE - not too long ago. Kind, gentle, a peacemaker, very talented but very humble about it. I don't know Alex really well, but he seems to be all those things.
Dang, Amy. That son of yours can really paint/draw. This is terrific!! What a wonderful talent to have. Give him a big hug from me.
Post a Comment