

Molly kisses...A LOT. The funny thing is, that as intense as this little girl is, her kisses are so gentle and tender. I want to be able to remember them...for those days when they won't be free anymore. I don't really know how to capture the experience other than a picture and some details. It's the sweetest little kiss you will ever receive...EVER. So soft, no pucker, a tiny little sound. They are warm and squishy, but not wet. Sometimes they are accompanied by a mmmmwa, but usually not. They make me happy. Happy that she loves, happy that she is mine, hopeful that she will always be a kind, little person.
6 comments:
these pictures are cute cute cute! Molly is so sweet. I love this post. Your hair looks great btw :)
how cute are the two of you?
So sweet...I love that she can show so much tenderness and still have that little spitfire spirit! Reminds me so much of my Ethan...one reason why I love those pictures of those two together.
Sweet. I love little kisses and fake kissing sounds. Piper sometimes tries to kiss with her front teeth still showing like bucky beaver. Goofy but cute.
I love your hair too - both of yours. What I notice is the absence of static. That's all you'll find in our house. Poor kids. Poor me.
Gorgeous pictures! Molly's hair is so beautiful and so cute in those braids. Cuteness!
Love it! Maybe I can convince her to give me one of those next time we see you.
Post a Comment