Saturday, January 17, 2009

girl scout cookies!

Emily and Lizzy are Brownies this year. Guess what that means? Cookies! They are on sale starting today, and only for 2 weeks. If anyone is interested...and I KNOW you are...let us know. I think we will be going around the neighborhood in the next few days, but call us if you want some, so we don't miss you. :) Mmmmmmm...good!

8 comments:

brittany said...

I wish they were brownies here and I could order up tons of cookies from them! i hope they sell lots of boxes.

michelledoodads said...

Hey there. You can count on me for sure. Call me before you come.

Tami Anderson said...

I shall only buy from them. Tell them to come to my classroom after school on Tuesday or, whenever.

sarahandmatt said...

I totally want girlscout cookies and no one EVER comes to my door. Wish we lived by you guys!

mj said...

I just ordered 10 boxes from our neighbor. Can't wait 'till they get here.

Vanessa said...

Wish I lived in your area - I'd buy so many cookies!

O family said...

I wish we could buy some. I LOVE LOVE LOVE thin mints... can we mail them?!?!?

Brookie said...

We would definately love some cookies!