
These pictures are so fabulous. Dave took them this summer when we went to see my brother Joe's house in Pennsylvania. It is an amazing place. Just the drive down the road to his house makes my heart race. It is THAT gorgeous. These are cousins from 3 families having fun playing spies together. Rachel's daughter Annie, 2 of Joe's boys...Matthew and Aaron, and my 4. Alex adores these big boy cousins of his. They are so good to him. They are so kind and patient. And Annie is basically a 5th child of mine. At least she used to be. Now they live in PA and we hardly get to see her. :( The kids adore her. I think these 2 pictures say all that I am fumbling around trying to.



4 comments:
awesome pictures. The kids will treasure this when they get older!
very cute
I love your handwriting Amy. It makes your pages look so professional. Mine look more like a second grader made them - due to the wonderful handwriting of course.
We had such a fun time that day....even if it's not remembered by all lol.
Post a Comment