how cute are they!?!?! We have rain here... lots and lots of rain
they made me laugh too!And all the comment removals...did you have some blog controversy over swim goggles?!
My mom left all of them...she was having trouble viewing the pictures, so kept asking questions. :)
it has been pouring down rain and gray for days, how i would l love to see the sun!
SO funny! I'm a summer girl myself.
I just about bust a gut laughing at those swim pictures! They are so flipping adorable!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
how cute are they!?!?! We have rain here... lots and lots of rain
they made me laugh too!
And all the comment removals...did you have some blog controversy over swim goggles?!
My mom left all of them...she was having trouble viewing the pictures, so kept asking questions. :)
it has been pouring down rain and gray for days, how i would l love to see the sun!
SO funny! I'm a summer girl myself.
I just about bust a gut laughing at those swim pictures! They are so flipping adorable!!!
Post a Comment