Friday, January 9, 2009

a little something...

This video brings me indescribable joy. It really does. It was taken when the twins were 2 and cuter than you can imagine. I wanted to share it. Definitely one of my favorite stages in their little 8 year lives. :) I love that I can still recognize their voices. They look the same to me, just mini. Also making me happy...Lizzy's cute lisp (which is now almost gone) and Emily's teary eye. Her left eye always had a tear dripping from it. Something about an underdeveloped tear duct. I was in love with these girls and Alex. I still am. Don't feel pressure to watch the whole thing. It's quite long. I will say this though...if you do, it won't dissappoint. I'll be back later today to post some of my favorite old pictures of these sweet little treasures, and some thoughts from Mommy. <3

6 comments:

jamie said...

What a cute video! Jordan and I watched it together...twice. Such darling little girls! (And Alex was so little...so cute!) Happy Birthday Emily and Lizzy!

mj said...

Amy,Amy,Amy this is so wonderful. I can remember how darling they were when they talked. What great memories you have with these fantastic little people. I love you all soooo much!!!

brittany said...

i so remember them at that age, they are so adorable and isn't today their birthday??? i can't believe they are another year older, where does the time go? Can't wait to see more pics of them and hear your thoughts on those two sweet girls!

Melissa Yergensen said...

SO CUTE! They do look like little mini versions of their current selves. Happy birthday Emily and Lizzy!

sarahandmatt said...

I finally got to catch up on your blog for the first time in 3 weeks! (Our computer was broken). What I need to know is, how do you not frame every single picture you take of your kids?! You are gifted and your kids are so dang cute. Are you feeling better?

tomwendi said...

Cutest Video Ever! Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday to those darling girls!