Tuesday, June 3, 2008

memories...

Sorry for all the 70's pictures...but these are really making me happy today.

I'm telling you...we lived in costumes of some sort. There were daily dances, plays, parades. We would charge people...and they would pay! This is my oldest sister Lisa (now one of my dearest friends) taking a picture of her goofy baby sisters.

I love these girls SO much. I am so grateful and proud that they are my sisters. We look pretty rough here, don't we? Sweating it out at Seaside Heights N.J.
Showtime! Tracy and I with our neighbor's granddaughter Katherine (I think?). If you'd like to know where we got the robes, I'll get some #'s for you. :)


6 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't ever apologize for these pictures--I like looking at them and I don't even know your family!!! They're such great memories. It's crazy to me that now we are making the memories for our children to fondly look back on someday. Kind of cool.

And the costumes are great!! Love them. We had some similar in our dress ups--good times.

laurag said...

These pictures are so great Amy. I love being reminded how fortunate we are to have our family and our memories, and almost as importantly, our PHOTOGRAPHERS!!

Jessica said...

there are days that I long to go back to those simpler days!! I'm sure it seemed simpler because we were kids, but still I wouldn't mind going back to being a kid!

Ryan + Jess said...

I love old pics - those are adorable.

Hey, random question for you - I am wondering what kind of camera you have? Will you email me at jesskafish@yahoo.com?

brittany said...

i'm loving these pictures!

Lady said...

I love Lisa's hair and outfit. Such a stylin teenager. I wonder what your three teenage siblings thought living in the same house as you 4 goofy little girls? Loved it? or Completely bothered? I love your blue nightgown/dress with it's scratchy see thru overlay - (so sexy when our moms wore those, I'm sure). And match that with a Southern church hat - YOU really should have been on the cat walk!!