
Another tooth bit the dust yesterday. This one came out all on its' own. Well...after persistent wiggling. She's even cuter with both gone.

Connor and Porter have been friends with my girls since they were born. They arrived about a week and 1/2 after E & E. I'd love to see some weddings happen here...way down the road. They are darling boys. I love them. They are about as different as Emily and Elizabeth too. Darling.

Megan and I have been friends since we ran in to eachother at the hospital getting non-stress tests just before our twins came. We were huge, anxious, uncomfortable and meant to be friends for life. The Millers had us over for my birthday dinner last night. I LOVED hanging out with them. The kids played, we laughed and porked out. I treasure their family, but even more than that, my friendship with Megan. She "gets" me. I am happy when I'm near her.

CHEESE!
* As a side note...she has lost over 50 lbs in the last few months. I think she is beautiful, but she laughs at me when I tell her.
10 comments:
That is awesome. I'm so sorry I didn't wish you happy birthday yesterday! What a friend I am! You are so awesome and I absolutely LOVE being around you. You just make me happy. You are one of the sweetest people I know! Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
Those boys are just as cute as your girls! Your friend is beautiful and tell her congrats for losing so much weight! That is incredible!
oh and congrats Emmy on losing that tooth!
Thats right your birthday is this month! Happy Birthday! You deserve to have the best birthday ever!
Happy Sunday! I hope it was a GREAT birtday sunday!
I'm so glad that you had a great dinner with a great friend. She is beautiful and you both look so happy. I was jealous reading about how much fun you had and was really wishing you lived closer. And I'm so bummed that we miss each other this year with vacations. Maybe we can squeeze in a little time.
SO much fun...I'm jealous. I agree, Megan looks and IS fabulous. Happy Birthday yesterday!
Megan looks amazing and she is beautiful! i can't believe how grown up both the sets of twins are. that is crazy! Emily is so cute with her missing teeth. love that girl.
Congrats to sweet Emily!!
That group of twins is pretty darn cute.
Yeah for getting a picture of you and your friend! Isn't it awesome how people can come into your life and stay forever. You know it's cause you were special friends in heaven when it happens like that.
Glad you had a good day.
They are cute boys! :) Keep good friends close!
Post a Comment