
OK...so my good friend Kristin just informed me you could change your image size on here. Yay! Not really sure why I never figured that out myself. They still may not be big enough for me, but this is definitely a start. Whew...I feel so much better. This is my handsome Dad.
5 comments:
Handsome man! I love him!
Amy, that may be the best picture I've ever seen of him. I definately am getting myself a copy.
haha, you are funny Amy! This is a great picture of Grandpa!
How do you do that?
And I know this is way off topic, but do you remember that chicken salad with the grapes in it that you made at girl's camp that one year? Do you still have the recipe for that? Because here in the midst of morning sickness it is the only thing that sounds good, and I haven't actually eaten meat for a long time! If you have it could you send it to me? Thanks!
Two things...
1. Congrats on big photos, and your dad is handsome.
2. I think you should share that chicken salad with grapes recipe with all of us! (Sounds so good and summery!)
Post a Comment