Thanks for the props, you can enter too, it's not just for expectant mothers, you can keep it for yourself (if you were to have another baby) or you could give it away. With your two huge families, there's got to be some babies to spoil!
Thanks for the heads up. I entered myself and told Kami about it!
Amy, you aren't supposed to tell everybody because I want to win it and I don't want more competition!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the props, you can enter too, it's not just for expectant mothers, you can keep it for yourself (if you were to have another baby) or you could give it away. With your two huge families, there's got to be some babies to spoil!
Thanks for the heads up. I entered myself and told Kami about it!
Amy, you aren't supposed to tell everybody because I want to win it and I don't want more competition!!
Post a Comment