Hey girl strawberries are 2.49 for 2 pounds at old reams.. I love your photos. I think you look like a professional. Kick that fear out of your system and go for it.
It's wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Except where are all of your other pictures to display? Are you going to do the tabs part? I know you just barely put it together but I'm excited girl!
Quick question Ames... Are you just charging the people for the shoot? Like I could have saved all of the pictures that you posted on my computer and printed them out myself. So, if you are providing people with prints or digital images... you might want to put a logo or something over top of the posted images so that they don't get stolen from you. Does this make any sense? I see a lot of images with little watermarks or something on them online and it just got me thinking. love you.
Thanks for looking out for me girl! I actually include a CD with all the images as part of the sitting fee...so they have them all anyway. Plus, I'm dumb...and I don't know how to do the watermark thing. LOVE you.
7 comments:
Hey girl strawberries are 2.49 for 2 pounds at old reams.. I love your photos. I think you look like a professional. Kick that fear out of your system and go for it.
I really love it! I can't wait to see more.
It's wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Except where are all of your other pictures to display? Are you going to do the tabs part? I know you just barely put it together but I'm excited girl!
I LOVE it so much. Congratulations! MORE MORE MORE (at your convenience, of course!)
Quick question Ames... Are you just charging the people for the shoot? Like I could have saved all of the pictures that you posted on my computer and printed them out myself. So, if you are providing people with prints or digital images... you might want to put a logo or something over top of the posted images so that they don't get stolen from you. Does this make any sense? I see a lot of images with little watermarks or something on them online and it just got me thinking. love you.
Thanks for looking out for me girl! I actually include a CD with all the images as part of the sitting fee...so they have them all anyway. Plus, I'm dumb...and I don't know how to do the watermark thing. LOVE you.
Post a Comment