Saturday, June 7, 2008

mmmm, bubbles...



Yeah...she ate them.

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

EWWWWW!! hahahaha!!

mj said...

These are precious!! I'll bet they tasted awful. She also looks like she is eating the wand thingy.

Michelle said...

You only have to eat them once to know! She is cute though!

Lady said...

Piper eats them too. She wants to blow so bad but somehow the wand always ends up in her mouth. She thinks it has to touch her lips to blow. Fun pictures.

O family said...

hahah these pictures are SO STINKING CUTE! what a doll

Brielle said...

Aspen my 2 year old loves bubbles too. The other day she ate so many that she started to talk to me and she was blowing bubbles from her lips, it was pretty funny! Your little molly is soo cute.

Kristin said...

Those bubble things are too great.

brittany said...

i saw that tank top at Target and I wanted it sooo bad, but they didn't have the sizes I needed. She is stinkin' cute, even if she is eating the bubbles!