

I love my ward's Mom & Me group. I love it. The kids always have a great time together in spite of pretty hefty age gaps. I think the moms have an even better time together though. :) My darling friend Melissa plans and organizes the whole thing. She's fantastic. It was so great yesterday to hang out in the shade and gab, while the kids made a horrendous, wet mess and we just didn't care. To Melissa, Jamie, Kari, Brenda and Michelle...thanks for the great time! Till next week.
7 comments:
guess what we're doing in our backyard right now... you guessed it the same thing! thanks for the great idea.
Thanks for hosting, you are awesome and fun to be around.
That is a wonderful idea that I may also have to copy. We have a play group thru our ward although it is really suffering right now, and even when it was going well, we only seemed to go to parks, which is great and all, but planned crafts and activities is where it's at!
this is so cute. I wish there was a fun group to go to around here. As soon as I am done watching little Jackson, Quinn and I are totally getting back in her group. I miss it probably more than she does!
Love you too! I get so excited when I get to go.. Your kids are always so great to mine, I love ya.
These are wonderful!!! I'm afraid I would have been too stressed to let you guys do this.Maybe we didn't have good water based paint then. Who knows?
So much fun!!!
Post a Comment