Tuesday, June 24, 2008

twitchington...

Oh man, I love them so much. This show makes me genuinely happy. I smile the whole time I watch. Especially while I watch these 2. Seriously breathtaking. Watch...you'll like it, I promise. :) Thanks for finding the pics Brit. Can't wait till Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Is this So you think you can dance or dancing with the stars? When is it on? (yes I am behind the times)

emlizalmo said...

So you think you can dance...Wednesdays at 7 and Thursdays at 7 or 8. Can't quite remember..my Tivo does all the sork for me now. :) This show is the BEST! LOVE IT!

Christy said...

I am a huge fan of twichington (ha that is a good name!)I love this show too. It is way better than alot of the garbage that is on right now. cant wait till wednesday/thurday,we should have a dance party. food and laughing at Mary whats her name. FUN
C

brittany said...

love, love, love them! but you already knew that. since we can't agree on graham, atleast we can agree these two are fantastic!

Kara said...

Yeah! I'm totally on board.