You know what? It's not even about protecting their eyes for me. I am obsessive about always knowing where their sunglasses are, having them worn any time there is a single, solitary ray of sunshine. Look at her. This is why. It has been crazy sunny around here, after a really late start. LOTS of excuses to stare at them in their shades. Coo-coo, I know. :) And I think I'm REALLY coo-coo because I don't know how to spell coo-coo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You certainly are! She is so cute in these glasses.I don't know haw you ever keep track of them tho.I can't even keep track of mine'
They are hard to keep track of, good thing Elsie shares the obsession and practically sleeps in them. These are so great of Lizzy.
I just love your kids. Can't get enough of them. I SO loved playing with them yesterday!
I also share the obsession. I love to wear horribly large shades and Quinn likes to wear Mommy's. I LOVE her in way too big pink shades! Lizzy is too beautiful
she is so cute! i love my kids to wear sunglasses too.
I think the correct spelling would be "khou-koooo. I mean, who doesn't know how to spell coo-coo? This no sleep pregnancy thing has one benefit - I can actually sit and read blogs late at night when I can't sleep! sweet!
Lizzy is so cute-and sunglasses on kids is so cute. A fun part of summer.
Post a Comment