
Scout day camp. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Alex and his buddies had the time of their lives. Is he the cutest little scout you have ever seen (you can plead the 5th, Kristin :) )? I love scouts...I really do. I love that HE loves scouts. YAY!
8 comments:
So happy you got some pictures!!! He is adorable--I like him lots and lots-- :-) So glad he is Jonathan's best bud. I agree Scouts is great.
Oh look at him!!! He is so darn cute Amy, pretty soon that'll be too embarassing for him to hear his aunts call him a cutie but man alive. I'm so glad you both had a wonderful time there.
Looks like a blast!!! I've never been to a day camp before - did you get lucky or what? Hope my boys enjoy theirs as much as it looks like Alex enjoyed his.
I'm so glad that he likes scouts. May that continue on to when he's a teenager. Great photos!
This makes me happy! :) Scouts are great, I have some great stories of JJ. I will have to tell you sometime.
These pictures are SO cute! I am glad that Alex enjoys it so much. What special memories he will have!
rThese really show his excitement and joy.Happy,happy boy.
He is the cutest scout I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment