Thursday, June 12, 2008

the schofields...

So we are off to the Schofield family reunion. Well, not really off since it is here in Provo, but whatever. Can you believe the size of this family? Patrick and Beverly had 13 kids. And guess what...they all love eachother. SO many grandkids. This picture was taken 4 years ago, so it is missing quite a few babies. It's also missing Dave's little brother Jim and his family, and Wendi and hers. It really is such a fun group. Lots of laughing...LOTS of food! I'll give you an update after our celebration!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun! I'll miss your blog updates!

O family said...

how much fun!!! such a huge family:)

brittany said...

have so much fun, how long are you gone for? what a big happy family. can't wait to see the updated pictures.

Kristin said...

What a great picture!!! Have a blast.

Kristin said...

PS--I clicked on the picture to enlarge it--your kids are sooooo little and so cute!! I love it.

laurag said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! Happy Birthday a few days early, I wanted to be the first...okay, so I"m almost a week early :) love ya!