
Oh my gosh...we had such a great time! An exhausting time but a great time. This family is so cool. I really love them all. I'll follow up with some details when I get a chance. Heading off to scout day-camp tomorrow. Wish me luck! I've missed you guys. :)
9 comments:
Oh Amy...I called today because you haven't blogged in 3 days and I was worried you were dead, or a child was in the hospital or something. SOMETHING must have been wrong without a post. Now I know that you are okay and we don't need to talk. Just kidding. Sorry we kept missing each other. Have fun at Scout daycamp and lets talk again soon!
Amy, I'm glad you're back...with the blogging of course. :) Glad your family had a great time visiting with Dave's siblings,etc. Have fun at day camp, sorry you have to actually go, although it'll be quite fun with Alex there.
We missed you too!!!!
Great pictures. Looks like a FABULOUS few days. Hope you were warm enough at night. So much fun. Family reunions can be some great times.
I've missed you, and I've been dying to talk to you. the pictures are adorable. can't wait to hear more about it. looks like a great time.
Oh my gosh...more camping! Good Luck! btw...i stole your photos thanks. You are just so talented, I am going to advertise for you on my blog. Thanks Amy...YOUR THE BEST!
Hi Amy. I'm finally commenting on your blog. Looks like your reunion was fun. Did you go to the Heber Valley Camp? I've been trying to convince my family to go there but they're not having it.
Welcome back.I too have missed your blogs. Hope you have fun at scout camp, how long is it? How many hours ,days??Pictures are great. Glad you had such a good time.
Yea for Family Reunions! Glad you had a great time! :)
I'm glad the reunion was fun. It is really good to get together with family but can be exhausting and chaotic. We'll be doing that next month. At least you weren't far from home - We are having some nightmarish things go on with our plane tickets. I'd love to travel to a reunion by car someday again. And I can totally see why Molly has red hair.
Post a Comment