So our stake primary activity this summer was marching in the Freedom Festival Children's Parade together. Holy smokes it was HOT! It's no wonder the Schofields don't really do the parade thing. The kids had a great time, and I survived...as long as I was being misted. Prep for the beach, right? I really do love my ward, so it was fun to hang out with all of them...but you know what...I really don't like to be hot. I really, really don't. The last picture is of Lizzy...just because I thought she looked beautiful on Saturday.
* I am LOVING Emily and Ethan in that group shot...faces mashed together, helmets all lop-sided. :)



7 comments:
Looks like a lot fun. LOVE the decorated helmets@ I too don't like to be hot unless there are large bodies of water nearby, which is why it's different at the beach or by a pool. I'm glad you survived!!
Yeah, yeah, your kids are cute. But I have to say that I LOVE that group shot. I love Shennen and Sherry (looking like they got roped into it). I love Brenda and Gloria smiling in the back...I love all the kids. It just makes me love my ward. I may have to steal your picture for a post.
How fun. I bet the kids had a blast. I also don't like hot weather but I agree with Brit. that as long as there is water near by, I am ok. Oh, so I think that I am going to bring Quinn's blow up pool to the beach so that the little kids (molly, Q, Elsie) can get in there and cool off without going in the ocean. I have already had nightmares about Quinn getting sucked away from the ocean... she just loves water so much :)
It does look like fun but I agree with you, the heat stinks. Ideal for me is mid 70s. It's great that you get your kids out there and involved in so much fun stuff.
Michele - brilliant idea. I too have my my own share of nightmares of Elsie at the beach. Thanks for the great idea.
Yea, the beach. I am so excited I can hardly sleep.
Looks like a huge success--even with the heat. (I am so with you on that one--70s are the best.) We were sad to miss it--The helmets are great--we do have a great ward.
Post a Comment