
If you read my profile...you will know how this is complete heaven to me. My dear, sweet friend Michelle brought these by last night. She must love me. Guess what we had for dessert last night and breakfast this morning? She trusts me so much that she even tried to give the whole slim-jim thing a shot a few months ago. She gagged. It must be an acquired taste. :) Thank you so much Michelle!
6 comments:
what a good friend you have!
Awww. It is so nice to have great friends... and yummy Krispy Kremes!
Thank heaven for wonderful friends!
I love that you didn't tell people that you watched my little boy for 6 FULL days, and this was the least I could do. You deserve these things and SO SO much more!
She (Michelle) is an excellent friend/person. I am all over those yummy circles in that white box--so, so good!!!
Haven't had beef jerky in so long. We used to eat it on family hikes--I think i liked it way back then . . .Aren't the simple joys in life (fabulous friends, good food) so worth it all??)
Your blog is so cute! I wish I lived in Utah so I could have you take baby Jacob's pictures as soon as he decides to vacate my huge belly. Oh and don't worry I love slim jims too! If we buy them I have to fight my hubby for them.
Post a Comment