
We made it. We're home. I wish I could say I'm happy about it...but I'm pretty bummed it's over. Man, I just love my family. So, so much. Our house was still standing, we hadn't been robbed, our mail had been collected and our lawn mowed. I have great friends and neighbors. Anyhow...today it is all about unpacking, laundry, cleaning, and looking at my 1400 pictures while trying not to cry. Here's one...just to tide you over until I can get something else put together. :)
12 comments:
Glad your back! Ive been missing ya. :)
welcome home!
What a darling little girl. Always happy and singing. I miss you guys. How will you ever decvide which pictures to put on here?
SO glad you're back. SO, SO glad. I am sorry, though, that you are bummed about leaving your family. But know that there are lots of people here who love you...
We MISSED You!!! I'm so glad you had such a good time, I want to hear all about it!
oh i am so glad you are back. i have been missing the schofield blog and dying to talk to you.
I can't wait to see some of your 8 billion pictures! Plus, I will post that adorable one of you and Molly! It seems crazy that we should only see each other every two years. maybe we will plan a mini trip out west over the winter this year or next :)
Glad you got home safely. I too have been a little beside myself these past few days b/c I'm so used to waking up every day and heading straight over to the beach. I miss DE and everyone so much. How lucky we are though that we were even all able to go, most of us at least. Miss you. Can't wait to see all of the photos. How was the filght home?
glad you are home, I missed your blog entries, everytime I would see it unchanged i was like "dang she's still gone" cant wait to see the amazing photo's you took.
Oh my goodness--it's late and I need to get to bed, but I HAD to check to see if you got on here. And you did!!! Yeah--welcome home, Amy. It was SO great to talk to you today--you were so missed and you are so loved--on the West coast and the East. I understand that leaving sure is stinky thing--it is so hard--But, welcome home anyways. Welcome home.
I'm just so excited that I'll be in Utah in less than three weeks! I miss you and your family like crazy... Just wait 3 weeks and the party will begin! =)
oh, don't you just love family vacations~ Looks like a great group of people - I had major withdrawals after our family trip this summer as well - And, I always remember you having a really great laugh, so I'm sure it was that times 50! The next time I'm in Provo, I'm going to surprise you and show up on your doorstep - although now it won't be a surprise because I just told you. great pictures - see you sometime in the next 7 years, on your doorstep - Erin
Post a Comment