Friday, August 29, 2008

my morning...

A morning on the floor...with this...
and this.


Could my life be any sweeter today?

Happy Birthday Kristin! I love you and am so glad you are my friend. So, so glad. :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww . . . thanks Amy. You're a great friend. I am so grateful to know you and glad I get to be your friend. And in case anyone is wondering . . . yeah, those cookie bar things are absolutely delicious. Thank you!! Molly's hair is perfect in that picture--

brittany said...

oh that is one cute girl! and one good mama to play games with her! i looked for that game at the store the other day but didn't find it, i'll have to keep looking.

MommyMert said...

Cookies... mm... those are one of my favorites too. I make them at Christmas. Love Molly... mmm.

Christina & Andrew said...

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Michelle said...

So great! What a great morning. Games and treats, and that cute Molly smile. Nothing beats it!

Anonymous said...

I went to a funeral today and one of the desserts was those cookie bars. Yummy!! The funeral reminded me, once again, just how wonderful family is. Love you Ames. Lisa

mj said...

I know you are happy !!! As you said, it doesn't get any better. i also am in heaven seeing your pictures and reading your blog !!