Monday, August 25, 2008
swimming...
I love our community pool! I really do. We spent an awful lot of time there this summer. In the past, we'd do swimming lessons, but the thought of me going there alone with 4 kids made me more than slightly anxious...so I didn't do it. I'd go with friends once in a blue moon, but to be really honest, it was stressful. Too stressful to be enjoyable. I wanted to talk to my friends, but couldn't keep track of my only decent swimming children. This year I tried it a lot more often. Alone. And this time with 5 kids (my niece included). We had such a great time. The kids were in heaven...and I actually felt like I could relax a bit. I have to keep a close watch on Molly, but as long as I know my bigger 3 are in the same pool as me, I'm fine. Alex and Lizzy actually did the waterslides alone. Can you believe this is still me talking? Amy? The stresscase? I really enjoyed it. We may even get season passes next year. GO SCHOFIELDS!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
oh my gosh! Thisis so cute! The pool looks awesome! I can completely understand getting nervous about taking a bunch of kids to a pool alone. I am proud of you!
Your kids are so cute and always look so happy... they have a fun mama.
Very awesome Amy--I'm proud of you only cause I TOTALLY get how stressful it can be. It really is a great pool. And your pictures--dang Amy--so good! Oh and you have pretty feet--heehee--I like that nailpolish color.
such cute pictures of your cute cute kids! i had such a good time with you guys and am sad it's over... we'll have to do it again soon, real soon. thank you thank you for such a great time.
Wow...we have to come down your way. Fun! I just adore your kids and you. You take the best photos and it's so fun to look at your blog every little while. HOpefully we see you all this weekend...if not we need to do family dinner soon!
Gosh you take the best D&*% pictures in the land. I love every one of them! And way to get over your fears. I'm proud of you. VERY. Also proud of your new header...we need to talk!
I think it would be great to have a season pass.Remember how much fun we had at the Kent pool,and those cute lifeguards who were in love with you.
Post a Comment