Forgive the size of these next 2 posts. I totally understand if you don't want to spend the next 30 minutes flipping through my vacation pictures. It's OK. But I really wanted to do it. I needed to. So I can remember everything. Since I already introduced you to everyone a few posts back...I'll spare you a million captions. I'll only talk when I have to. Sound good?
I have a lot more where these came from! Can you believe it? I know, I am ridiculous. I had such a great time. I felt like the only way to make this experience last longer was with pictures. If I saw something I wanted to remember...click, click, click.



7 comments:
I love every picture, and found myself wanting more captions. But since this is for you, you do it however you want. That Molly is yummy - every picture. I just want to eat her. Love your mom in these pics too.
I love it. Love love love it. Every single picture captures something special. I am sooo grateful that you have this talent, Amy.. it makes my life=)
I was going to say exactly what Christy said. It is like Christmas when I see that you have a new post.Even tho I have seen them all,I get so excited to see them on here.Thanks.
I agree with Grandma and Christy. I love seeing beach pictures! I wish that we went to the beach more... next time watch out, my little mermaid will be almost 4!
It's fun to see the people you grow up with all grown up themselves. Most time we grow up and move away and never see those people again. I'm glad you let me see those people all grown up with families of their own.
Joy--pure joy.
Molly loves the girl in the black and white--is that the infamous Christy?
I meant to comment on what you said about getting ready--the EFFORT involved--and then how worth it it really is. Totally with you on that. It wore me out reading what you did each morning--and then the pictures were just so great. And yes, so worth it. :-)
LOVE IT and NEED MORE!!
Post a Comment