
I feel so happy that there are finally some decent pictures of the 2 of us. I am beyond obsessed with getting pictures of these great kids of mine, but seem to neglect us. Laura took these Monday night after our first full day at the beach. The house was amazing...right on the bay...huge decks. Had I known we were going to have a tiny little photoshoot, I would have insisted on another shirt for him, but I don't really care. I love them anyway. Dave may be the greatest man that I know. A few words that come to mind when I think of him...funny, smart, handsome, dedicated, hard-working, kind, gentle, pleasant. He is always pleasant. Even when he is frustrated, sick, exhausted. I feel really safe when he is around...in every way.
14 comments:
Missed you at Mom and Me today...hope everything's OK! You call if there's anything you need.
Great post. I love every picture. I also LOVE how skinny you are these days. Hope to see you tonight
Wow...great pics of you two. And Dave is the best. I love him! You are perfect for each other :)
You guys are really cute. You look so good!!! I hope you really do come to see Laura. Tacoma is three hours from here. That's not too bad. We would love to see her too. We could come up for the day or something. Let me know if you iron down any plans!
you guys are so adorable. i have been trying to get ahold of you, call me... we need to plan our weekend of FUN!
Love the pictures you look fantastic. Missed you at the RS thing. you are so loved don't you know.
C
These are very sweet. Such a handsome couple.
very good picture of the two of you!
I love these pictures. I can tell that you guys are totally in love. A trusting love, and that makes me smile. :) Hooray for being married to best friends.
I LOVE these pictures, and I agree with you about Dave. He is definately a "keeper". However, i want to say that he got one of the best as well. Keep those posts coming.
I have to agree...Dave is a STUD and the best home teacher we have ever had!! AND he makes some DELISH chocolate chip cookies. Ask him if he remembers when he brought us cookies and we finished them within 20 minutes.
Oh Amy--these are wonderful!! I LOVE them. So great. So, so great. And so glad you have them.
These are really great pictures. Isn't it great when you actually get a great with picture of yourself AND your husband. We have pictures with Dan in it OR with me in it. It's a very rare thing to get us both and it really tops it all off if it's actually good. Congrats on great pictures with a Great guy!
AMy these are incredible of you two. And I actually like Dave in his black shirt. I admire the relationship the two of you have and how much clearly you love one another. You are a great example to me.
Post a Comment