Monday, July 21, 2008

bob and kelly, etc...


This is Dave's little brother Bob and his family...wife Kelly, and daughters Brenna and Gabriella. Aren't they gorgeous? I think so. I love them so much. They are wanting to adopt a third baby and add to their beautiful bunch. This requires alot of help from people. Click HERE for access to their online profile. Bob and Kelly are amazing parents, with so much to give. And Brenna and Gabby...love them. Help us get the word out to everyone you know. There are sweet, concerned birthmothers out there wondering what to do, who to choose. Thanks everyone. <3

5 comments:

Erin said...

You know what's weird? I got an email about them from another cousin of theirs this morning. Do you know Aaron and Melissa Mitchell?

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

Amy, just wanted to tell you that you did a fabulous job on sunday. I enjoyed your talk!! You are such a great example to me!! Hope you have a great day!

Rachel said...

I have to ask what the "<3" means. ?? :)

Kristin said...

I don't know anyone in this situation right now but I looked at their profile and they are some amazing people. I wish them all the luck in the world as they are waiting.

emlizalmo said...

Hey Rachel...it's a heart lying down on it's side. My niece taught me...aren't I hip?