Thursday, August 14, 2008

meet the temple family...


Let me make some introductions...


This is us...well, almost all of us. We are missing my little sister Tracy, my nephew David (awaiting his 4th tour in Iraq), and my niece Michele's husband Dan. We missed them all so much. Not quite complete without them there.


Here are 7 of the 8 kids. Caroline is having to restrain Sally who tends to either point at or flip off the camera. :) You can tell she's totally thinking about it. She and Caroline have an amazing connection. It's really great to watch.


My sweet parents after 50 years. My Dad is still enamored with my Mom. Actually I think the same can be said both ways.






Lisa (my oldest sister) and her family. Adam, Valerie, Tony, Christy. David is her oldest who is stationed in Hawaii right now.
Caroline with her 2 children Rich and Michele. I think the twins (my sisters, not my girls) were 3 when Rich was born. Isn't that crazy? Michele is holding her darling little Quinn. I can't believe Caroline is a G-ma! :)

My brother Joel with his clan. Bennett, Matthew, Thelma, Aaron, and Joel. I love these boys.


This is Sally...hands on hips...wanting so desperately to let that right hand fly!










Can't you just feel how much these 2 adore eachother?




This is Tracy. She is just under me in the line-up. I love her so much. We've always had a great connection. I got to spend several hours in Philadelphia with her the Sunday after the beach. I am so grateful I was able to. We laugh...alot. She makes me happy.


Can you believe these streets in her neighborhood? They are REALLY this cute.




Rachel and Annie. They live in PA now while she goes to graduate school. I am so proud of her, but we really do miss having them around.


Twins. I know...you're thinking...seriously? Yup, they really are. Their personalities are as different as their hair colors too.


Laura and Gunnar with their sweetest little baby girls, Elsie and Charlotte. I'm needing to plan a trip to WA...right now!


That is ALL of us. Thanks for hanging in there with me. These people are my life. My entire world. I treasure these times together more than I can say. Lots and lots of unconditional love, support, friendship...and laughing. Hope you can meet them someday.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

WOuld love to meet them. Every last one. I love how looking in their faces helps me know you better. The one of you and Dave is my favorite of all of them. I just love it. Perfect.

mj said...

All I can say is.. you have got us nailed. Each one really shows each different personality. I LOVE them...and you.

mj said...

We need a picture of Quinn on here to make it perfect.

Kristin said...

Very fun to "meet" your family through your pictures. Your parents are beautiful together . . .that picture of their backs, watching their family is tender . . .and they have a beautiful family. The beach is such a great backdrop!!!

MommyMert said...

Love this.. I feel like I know you that much better.

O family said...

I think this is very cute. I agree with Grandma though.. where's my Quinny?? :)

brittany said...

you have the cutest family. i love how much you love them, and how much you look forward to the beach! great pictures.

Kami Schultz said...

Wow--what a beautiful family! Thanks for the introductions. :)

Brielle said...

I love the Temple family. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of each kid and their families. Beautiful pictures.

jensenfamily said...

so fun to see pictures of your whole family - i'm sure they're all as funny as you are! erin