Monday, August 18, 2008

and still worth it...:)






















THE END!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the smiles everyone has on their faces. Everyone seems to be perfectly happy. My only complaint? You aren't in more pictures. I saw ONE, only ONE. Please tell me there are more. Loved both posts.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Amy, you are so talented! I know that wasn't the point in posting these pics but that's all I could think about. Each one is so great, you can tell you really captured your memories.

Kami Lynn said...

Fun Amy, I LOVE your pictures. Your family is adorable. I love that those twins are so different. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with them.

Lady said...

Great pictures Amy!! Thanks for letting us peek in on your vacation. Lots of great memories I'm sure.

mj said...

I love the pictures on the beach.It is the"universal playground" Everyone is happy to be there and to be together. Amy, we do need more pictures of you on here.

Kristin said...

So very worth it!!! Loved each picture and memory. I miss the East Coast fog--the fog horns, the seafood. Great stuff.

laurag said...

Oh man, we need MORE!! I could re-look at these pictures a million times and nevver get tired of them. Thank you so much for taking the time to take them all.