that is so funny, i am seriously laughing so hard, although it probably wasn't very funny at the time, there is nothing that sends me faster than when stella hits me. at least the your welcome probably brought a smile to your face!
This is one of the sweetest things ever. I can see her little mind thinking...I know there is something I am supposed to say,is it thank you,Iim sorry or what.The picture is one of my favorites.
8 comments:
hahaha SO FUNNY! she is super cute though!
Oh Molly, what a cute girl... I bet you couldn't help but chuckle=)
Oh, I just died laughing. Thank you. And thank heaven for blogs!
This made me laugh out loud. How could you ever be angry at that precious and beautiful face of hers? Look at those eyes?? hehe. She is so cute.
that is so funny, i am seriously laughing so hard, although it probably wasn't very funny at the time, there is nothing that sends me faster than when stella hits me. at least the your welcome probably brought a smile to your face!
This is one of the sweetest things ever. I can see her little mind thinking...I know there is something I am supposed to say,is it thank you,Iim sorry or what.The picture is one of my favorites.
Every time I think of this it makes me laugh.Thanks for sharing.
Heehee--I busted up laughing on this one--had to share it with Jon too. How'd you keep a straight face?? (if you did?)
Post a Comment