
As I'm typing, I'm singing that song from Hairspray in my head. If you don't have the soundtrack...you ought to go buy it right away. Anyway...we got Molly's new baby in the mail yesterday. She thinks the mailman bought it for her, but Daddy did. She has had baby #1 since she was born. I can't really remember when she became attached...somewhere in that first year...and has had BABY with her every night since. We've had a few scares where we thought we may have lost her. Lots of tears when Baby has to go into the wash (which is where she is right now...and YES...she stays gray). Molly loves to hook her finger through the loop at the top of Baby's head. She now has several holes, and we just didn't know what to do. Thanks heavens for EBAY where one man's trash can become anothers treasure. Granted, we spent triple what the bear was worth in the first place, but look how cute she is. I had forgotten what she really looked like.

Her face when I opened the box and showed her what was inside...it was priceless. I actually got a little teary and called Dave right away. She was SO happy...so I was happy too.

After her nap, she told me she didn't want old Baby anymore. :( She actually tried to slip her in the trash a little later, until Dave helped her realize her good fortune of having 2!
10 comments:
That's precious...so funny that she found it time to throw the other one away. At least you know there won't be a problem when that time comes!
This is so cute!! I bet Molly was just SO happy!
Very cute! I love reading your blog and seeing the photos you take. And, I did look at all of your beach photos - so fun!!! My parents are planning to rent a beach house for all of us next summer, and after seeing all your pics, I am just way more excited for it!!
That sleeping picture is CLASSIC...she is so beautiful.
I can't believe you found the exact same bear- must have been quite the hunt! She is adorable. Love sleeping pictures!
How tender is that! You could tell Baby had lots of love--This is an example of why it is so worth it to be parents . . . She is at such a fun age--I love her smiles and her hugs. Love her.
she is so cute I love the picture of her asleep with the bears too cute! Nice work on finding the look alike!
i love the pictures for this post! she looks so adorable, but what's new?? and i love your new amy schofield photography picture, very cute. i just love that little girl.
That last picture of her sleeping is so cute. I'm getting a little teary just thinking about it. So nice of you guys to get her a new one.
I love these pictures.You were so lucky to find another baby.I'll admit the old one had seen better days.
Post a Comment