This was Molly yesterday. I wanted to eat her, starting with the red hair. I love her red hair. She got it from her great-grandma Venice Bird. Gosh I love that woman. That's why we decided to name our little girl Molly Venice (like the city...in Italy). Anyhow, I was so thrilled when the doctors told me her hair was red right after her delivery. I love it. You can't get this color from a bottle. Nope. I have secretly lived with a fear for the past 2 years that she was going to turn blond. The twins are, although Lizzy's hair started out black. I keep telling myself that Molly's eyebrows are so strawberry, she'll be red forever. I've been putting her hair in two braids lately, so I'm able to see the underneath stuff a lot better. On our farm field trip the other day, I saw some serious blond stuff back by the part. My heart stopped for a second. Please, please, no! I guess she'd still be quite cute, no matter what color, but seriously...please no.I LOVE this country road for pictures. I've done several photo shoots there, and drag my kids there quite often too. I was concerned because it was so bright yesterday, but they actually turned out pretty cute. It's a bit risky, being in the middle of the street and all, but so worth it, don't you think?
My niece Christy left for Delaware today. Man, are we going to miss her. She is an absolute favorite to my kids. Yesterday I asked Molly if she loved me. She said...me love Tisty. I love her too.



11 comments:
So can I have a nibble too?? She is gorgeous! Her hair is beautiful. Her smile, her eyes, she is amazing. And I love that road too. Definitely worth it.
I was so happy to see your post today. Heehee--I was missing you. (like I should talk about posting, but . . .)
Can I just say that I love everything you do? I love to read these posts...so simple and straightforward and so beautifully written. And I've never loved anyone's pictures more...how blessed I am to have access to you! I'm going to snatch you up when our baby's born and let you work your magic!
WHAT! I had no idea Rachel? I am so freaking excited!
Beautiful photo of your little beauty. We need to get Ellie and Molly together for a cousin shoot one of these days.
Amy - I love Molly's hair too. I love the waves - something NONE of my kids will ever have. That picture is awesome. How do you get the background fuzzy while the subject is so crisp? Is it your camera or something you do on photo shop? I just love it!
oh my- Molly is so pretty. I do like her red hair. It is special. I also love the country road. I wish that we had a road like that here that wasn't full of people speeding.
Britt...I PUT the waves in her hair...with a curling iron. She's got some serious stick straight hair otherwise. As for blurring out the background...it's the camera. Point and shoots make it kindof hard, but it's probably still possible. Zooming will do it too.
I absolutely LOVE this picture and this little girl.I've missed talking to you so-o-o much.Can't wait to see the rest of this roll !!!
She is a beauty amy, hair and all. I missed you in DE, I meant to call you today. Elsie LOVED her bday gifts. BAck to this little sweet thing of yours...she looks about 5, what's up with that?
I, too LOVE red hair! I had the same fears that Sarah's hair would gradually turn to blond (it has some blond/brown underneath), but, so far she has kept her beautiful red, jealousy inducing, hair - and I love it!
Molly is a super cutie!
I love that picture. It is perfect!!!
Post a Comment