Thursday, April 10, 2008

107 more days...

Do you ever have one of those mornings? You know, the one that comes too early. The one where you're just not sure you really want to get out of bed and get things started. The one where you desperately need something to look forward to. Something to smile about. I hope I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. I love being with them, doing things for them. But today, I just need some extra ooomph. The Office and ER start tonight. I'm thrilled about those! Dave and I actually have a datenight on Sat. - wahoo! I've kept my "sick" weight off. Still not enough. SO...the countdown for Fenwick Island is on. It's still a good 3 months away, but it will do. I live for this week at the beach, back east, with my WHOLE family.


These pictures make me happy. REALLY happy. I am obsessed with these photobooth things. A trip to the boardwalk in Rehoboth or Ocean City just isn't whole until you fork out a little too much $ for a strip. I have 7 on my fridge, right now. They make me excited. I can almost smell the boardwalk fries, hear the seagulls. I found a photobooth at Kmart when out on my shopping spree with the twins the other day. I was over the moon! Aside from us being quite pale, you can hardly tell the difference. Only 107 days!

5 comments:

mj said...

You are crazy.Those photobooth things are so funny and bring back great memories. I even have some from Seaside Heights when I was a teenager.

brittany said...

i always love reading your posts. they make me happy. we need to chat. so sad about ai.

O family said...

Amy, I can't wait for the "beach week" too! I am actually going to be in the KID HOUSE!!! I have graduated and now get to spend more time with Quinn playing with other kids, yippy! I just think that it is going to be so much fun. I don't really know the going-ons of the kid house, you will have to fill me in :)

MommyMert said...

LOL--You make me giggle. Love the pictures! Im glad that you have something to look forward to.

Lady said...

I am so happy for you too. Nothing like being with family and making memories - I am just so bummed that you'll be here while I'm out there!!! I was so hoping you could do a family photo shoot for us this summer while we were out there!