30 seconds. I turn my head for 30 seconds. She can sense it. She knows the window is small, but there's still a window. What can I ruin? Oooo...mommy's bronzer. Mmmhmm.
it is seriously amazing what they can do in just 30 seconds. today was a day full of 30 second windows at our house. molly is absolutely adorable. i just love that little girl.
Classic story! My cousin has a post just like it, but involving nail polish. :)
Found your blog in a round-about way through Michelle's, so I'm now adding you to my daily read list. Thanks for updating it so often. Can't wait for more 30 second mishaps! :)
Yep - I have mascara - (that I do use daily, one Brinn gave me that's like $24 a tube at Neimans), all over my white bathroom rug, all over the pick I use daily and probably a few other places as well. I wish I'd thought to get a picture. Man they are fast!!
9 comments:
AHA!! LOL!! OH... that stinks but oh sooo funny!
it is seriously amazing what they can do in just 30 seconds. today was a day full of 30 second windows at our house. molly is absolutely adorable. i just love that little girl.
i love learning about the life of a toddler though Molly. Can't wait!
She is really something.Now you know what many of us face with our "active" little ones.I'm so glad you get these pictures.
Classic story! My cousin has a post just like it, but involving nail polish. :)
Found your blog in a round-about way through Michelle's, so I'm now adding you to my daily read list. Thanks for updating it so often. Can't wait for more 30 second mishaps! :)
Yep - I have mascara - (that I do use daily, one Brinn gave me that's like $24 a tube at Neimans), all over my white bathroom rug, all over the pick I use daily and probably a few other places as well. I wish I'd thought to get a picture. Man they are fast!!
I love Molly!! And I love your blog and how cute these pictures are! Way to go Moll, keep mama on her toes.
Could she be any CUTER?!?!? serious, how COULD anyone get mad at that face! :)
I love it!!! I love it!! What a treasure those pictures are and always will be.
Post a Comment