Samantha Who? is back! Along with a slew of other shows...for a month or so. We LOVE this show. It's a laugh out loud kind of program. Christina Applegate does not dissapoint (ever) as an amnesiac who can't remember her past...her old nasty self. The girl is a natural comedian. She just knows how to be funny, without having to try too hard. Her mom is played by Jean Smart who, if you ask me is one of the funniest women around. I loved her on 24, but her niche is comedy. On this show, she is ditsy, selfish, narcissistic and hilarious! The whole cast is fantastic. I hate when actors say that shows are smart, but this show is smart. The dialog is quick and witty. If you haven't seen an episode, give it a shot. It won't let you down...I promise.Do you want to know what's sad...I could do a post like this every day for the next month. Let me just come right out and say it. Hi, I'm Amy...and I love television.



5 comments:
I love these admissions. Can't wait for Idol tonight.I can't believe I said that.
Amy, I too love tv. Last night was the biggest loser finale and I was so excited! Yay a girl FINALLY WON! Also, when the office came back I was so excited that I could have screamed... I think I actually did a little! :)
I just watched this for the first time last night and I loved it! I might have to start watching a new show now!
I love you, and I can't believe you haven't recommended this before. I didn't know you liked it! I've never seen it, but I will set a timer tonight!
Amy! I didn't know you had a blog until today! Carey actually told me. Your family picture is DARLING. Guess what? We're going through Provo on our way west. We should get together! Can't wait to see you!
Sarah
Post a Comment