Friday, May 2, 2008

want to, mommy?

I uh go river trail, see duckies, frow bread in duh water. You want to Mommy?

It's too cold Molly.

Uh-uh, it's warm. It's warm Mommy.

No Molly, it's cold and windy outside.

Nuh-uh Mommy. No isn't. Trees not blowing down outside. It's warm.


Hmmm...maybe another day.

7 comments:

laurag said...

Molly you are too cute for words, remember when we used to say that when we were younger and cooler? Sounds like she knows what she's talking about. p.s. your portfolio is out of this world. I mean it amy. love you!

brittany said...

why is she the cutest stinking kid anywhere? and why do you always have the cutest pictures. i need to be more like you!

Kristin said...

What a great picture!! How do you do it Amy??

O family said...

this is so cute. Molly is adorable

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

I love that picture! How creative!!! I can't wait till it is warm enough to go feed the ducks and play outside.

Lady said...

You meany! Ducks still have to eat when it's windy - put on a hat!

Great mirror picture. Dan did one like that to get a amish buggy. They don't like having their picture taken so he did it from the side mirror and it turned out really well. Several of his pictures appear on their website. www.conestogaoms.com - and I think the buggy one was his mirror picture. I'll have to check.

mj said...

Thia is so adorable,I can just hear her saying that.Love the picture !