Alex and our mini-birthday-photoshoot. He really wouldn't tolerate much. Not a huge fan of getting his picture taken. It actually makes me sad though, because in looking through some from this past year, you just don't see as much of him. Anyhow...we got about 15 yesterday, out by the fence, and I'm pretty happy with them. He was still beaming this morning from yesterday. It must have been completely wonderful for him. :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
my handsome ten year old...
Alex and our mini-birthday-photoshoot. He really wouldn't tolerate much. Not a huge fan of getting his picture taken. It actually makes me sad though, because in looking through some from this past year, you just don't see as much of him. Anyhow...we got about 15 yesterday, out by the fence, and I'm pretty happy with them. He was still beaming this morning from yesterday. It must have been completely wonderful for him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love your cakes. Is this a doughnut or a rice krispy thingy? The pistures are great!!!!!
It's actually a big piece of a granola PB bar that he loves. NOONE eats the cake around here...so I don't make it. We make their favorite treat, stick some candles in and call it good. :)
Alex is so handsome. I know what you mean about there not being many pictures of the older ones. I took pictures of Chase doing homework and MacGregor practicing piano yesterday because I don't have many pictures of them over the last year. They don't do cutesy things anymore that make you want to run and get the camera but you still need to see them growing up. Great pictures Amy.
Post a Comment