Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm home...

I'm home from spending 3 days in Washington with Laura & Gunnar and their sweets. I'll tell you all about it later. Today...I am on a mission. To clean my house. Laura's house is immaculate. Spotless. And it feels good. I don't think I can ever get to that point, but maybe I can get close before this baby comes. Sometime in the next few days I'll fill you in on the whole trip AND our last day in Disneyland! I'll leave you with a brief thought or 2 on IDOL. Adam is amazing. Did NOT like Ring of Fire, but Tracks of My Tears blew everyone else out of the water. Seriously. And does anyone else think the judges are rude? I have had it up to my eyeballs with them talking and laughing and joking around when the contestants are performing or hearing their critique. It's about the contestants, you queers, whether you think so or not (that is directed at Simon and the others). Paula's mustache...hilarious, but totally inappropriate timing. Talk to you later! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SO HAPPY you got a Washington weekend! Good for you. Looking forward to some details. And a huge AMEN to your A.I. thoughts. Thank heavens Adam redeemed himself a bit, that the black polish and V-necks were gone...if only he'd lose the earrings. I love a clean-cut guy. And I agree whole-heartedly about the judges immaturity.

MommyMert said...

Do you know how very envious I am of you right this moment?? Lots. Lots. Lots. Those baby girls are getting big too quickly!

I wish I watched your show so I could love it with you. You watching Dancing with the Stars? I will chit chat with you on that one?