She was a little excited and a little nervous about school this morning. I think she looks unbelievably adorable, and pray that all goes well. My cute little Emily, in her sassy purple glasses. :)
Awww! Emily is so cute AND trendy! Hoep she had/has a great day in school! You must be bursting with pride and love for these kids - I love love love hearing about their news and milestones!
she looks so cute! i love her. i have been so bad at commenting and blogging, but all your birthday posts have been so thoughtful. you are amazing. i miss you..
Pleeeeeeeease bring her up to see me. I'll even have a little present ready for her (and maybe even her sisters as well) to go with those darling glasses. I wish I could have been at school to see her and to make a big honkin' deal out of it so that everyone in the school would know that Emily Schofield is the coolest- glasses-wearin'- second grader in the universe!
Tell her I love them and I love her.
(I'm trying to bribe Miss Leighton into sending those girls back to repeat first grade but it is definitely a no-go)
15 comments:
Ooooohh... so darling.
She looks so darn cute! I love them.
I love them, both the glasses and emily!
Awww! Emily is so cute AND trendy! Hoep she had/has a great day in school! You must be bursting with pride and love for these kids - I love love love hearing about their news and milestones!
Love the glasses...she looks great in them!
Wow- Emily really DOES look adorable in her glasses. I bet hers might even match her Aunt Caroline's!
I think they are adorable (the girl and the glasses).
She does look adorable. And so grown up.
she looks so cute! i love her. i have been so bad at commenting and blogging, but all your birthday posts have been so thoughtful. you are amazing. i miss you..
Pleeeeeeeease bring her up to see me. I'll even have a little present ready for her (and maybe even her sisters as well) to go with those darling glasses. I wish I could have been at school to see her and to make a big honkin' deal out of it so that everyone in the school would know that Emily Schofield is the coolest- glasses-wearin'- second grader in the universe!
Tell her I love them and I love her.
(I'm trying to bribe Miss Leighton into sending those girls back to repeat first grade but it is definitely a no-go)
That's a great picture. Emily is such a cute kid.
Super Cute Glasses!
-FringeGirl
love em cute emily. love em.
kristin
Just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a give-away today!
ENTER by midnight Sunday for your chance to WIN!
-FringeGirl
She looks absolutely adorable in her glasses !!!!!
Post a Comment