Molly Venice. Marley Agnes. Two darling little girls with old lady middle names. Yesterday we went swimming together (indoor pool). The girls were beyond excited and chatting while Melissa rearranged carseats and I watched.
While they were running down the sidewalk, this is what I heard:
Molly: Marley, I used to live in heaven. Did you know that?
Marley: I lived in Florida.
I thought I was going to wet myself or pass out laughing. Maybe the cutest thing I have ever heard that little fiesty Marley say. EVER.



8 comments:
Okay, this is HILARIOUS!!!! Such cute pictures of them and unbeatably cute names (first and middle)
HILARIOUS! I love knowing those 2 girls.
What a great little story! too cute. I have had fun catching up on your posts....not sure how I missed them. Disneyland truly is the most magical place EVER.
Oh my goodness, this is adorable. I What a treasure they are.
That is adorable. I can't wait until my kids start talking more so I can listen in on their cute conversations.
This is so cute. Adorable girls too :)
SO funny. I love it!
I love to listen to little conversations! I definitely lol'd with this one!
Post a Comment