
This is what I get from Miss Molly lately when I want a picture...

but if I'm really, really patient, I get one of these. :)

My beautiful girl...home sick from school. I love her big eyes, her huge ears, her freckles, her perfectly curved nose, her wavy blond hair.

Into the make-up again. This time, the expensive stuff...that I use every day.

Her daily outfit. I get her dressed, she undresses and finds the play clothes. I could not stop laughing at the sparkly cheer dress/stripey tights/ballet slippers combo.

Mmmmm...

This is what she dances to. Her keyboard from her birthday. She hits the DEMO button, turns up the volume AND the speed, then we get the pleasure of watching her dance to any thing from Jingle Bells to Fleur Elise to Oh Susannah. It's a real hoot!

Just LOOK at the moves! :)
6 comments:
My golly goodness,she is sooo cute. Isn't it a riot how both Molly and Elsie are in love with dress-ups? I love the wierd combinations that they think are absolutely gorgeous.
Love the moves on that sweet Molly girl. Sorry about the makeup... :P Oh poor Lizzy, I think she is so absolutely beautiful and angelic though.
She is awesome. That top pic cracks me up. Dress ups are the best investments--talk about hours of entertainment. Love Lizzy. She is so tender and sweet.
sweet babies. My kids are so jealous and curious about the Disneyland trip. "how did they get there? how did they get to go there? when are we going?" My sister's getting married in Utah in June. Hope we can come see you then!
OH man Molly is cute! I bet that she and Quinn would get along really well now. They both love dress up and dancing! Hopefully Lizzy is feeling better :)
what cute girls you have! i love them.
Post a Comment