
This picture was taken 2 years ago when Alex passed off his Bobcat, but it reminded me of something. A few weeks ago, our cute friend Matthew was getting HIS face painted at pack meeting. After the blue paw-print was put on his face, Molly whispered to her daddy, "Look Daddy...a clue, a clue!" Just another cute Molly memory that I don't want to forget. She is a funny, funny kid. VERY sleep deprived lately with our vacation and all...and a sleep deprived Molly is inSANE, but gosh...I love her this morning. She talks so much. Sometimes about nothing at all. I love her tiny little feet. They are so soft. I love the way she smacks her lips when she's having a conversation with you. I love her gorgeous, long, red hair...although it is completely full of static right now. I love her little overbite. I love the way she says Lilley (the middle name we are considering for #5...and my Mom's maiden name)...she kindof swallows her ll's. I love the way she wants to stand in the front of the living room and bear her testimony. She's just a doll.
3 comments:
I miss her. I miss you. I'm going to call for a little report on your trip? Are you ready for that? :) Hope you guys are doing well<3
So glad you got this memory down. She is a doll.
Hahaha a clue!? That's adorable.
Post a Comment