Friday, November 4, 2011
november 4th...
Today I am thankful for Hi Chews. Thankful that all those months ago, I decided to pick up a pack at Macey's and give them a whirl. Aside from some chocolately favorites, my candy of choice. I love getting other people hooked on them too. Now they can alert me when they see them on sale. I'm thankful Harmon's marked them down to 69 cents from 89. Not thankful that Macey's only marks them down a penny. I'm serious. A penny. With a sign right by them telling the customer that they can save one cent. I think these may be an acquired taste. There is a gummy, chewy texture that you have to get past. Once you do though, you'll never look back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Gummy chewy candy like Hi-Chews is what makes the world go round. For reals. I love this kind of stuff.
yum we love those things...
Okay... I seriously bought a pack today (Thanks to you.) Got home and realized they were not with said groceries. Called the store, and yup... still on the counter where I left them. I was SO mad. :( Now I have no hi chews to eat when kids go to bed tonight. You got me hooked.
I still laugh about when we were in that little candy store at Gardner Village and I thought they were 'old school' candy. Nope. They're as hip as candy gets. :) Love them. I'm afraid my insides would turn to some chewy thing if I ate them as often as I wanted to.
Oh man. LOVE this stuff. I'm just waiting for them to come out with a new flavor. I wonder what it'll be. I'll wait in line overnight for that one. Want to wait with me?
Post a Comment