I am thankful for the plan of salvation. A knowledge that this life is not IT. There is more, with our families and loved ones. I am 100% confident that families can be eternal. I know it. I have known it for a long time. I remember attending my Grandmother's funeral when I was much younger. I also remember not crying enough at that funeral. At least I didn't feel like it was enough. I cry a lot. The tears just weren't coming that day. In my little girl heart and mind, I KNEW that Grandmother was once again with Pop. He had died a few years earlier. I knew they were together and that brought me peace, not sadness.
I have no doubt. I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Amen.
Your so great
Amen. I know Rachel said it, but that's what wanted to say so I'm saying it.
Post a Comment