Tuesday, November 15, 2011
#15...
Guess what my mom got today. Yup, our beachhouse for next year. Fenwick Island, Delaware 2012!!! The particular house we are renting is called Little's Point. It is amazing. We used the same one 4 years ago. I'm excited to enjoy it with Miss Margaret this time. No, we don't all fit in one house. They actually have to rent 2, right down the street from eachother. Both are bayside, just across the highway from the ocean. Little's Point is a dream. We are right on the canal. The kids can crab, jellyfish hunt, play on the deck anjoying the gorgeous view.
Today I am thankful for my parents and the fact that they are willing to do this for their children/grandchildren every other year. My Dad doesn't even like the beach, but he loves US. It is not cheap. 35 of us have a place to stay, food to eat, games to play...and we don't have to worry about how to pay for it. I feel so fortunate that my dad CAN do it and that he loves to. The countdown begins to July 2012. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OH Yay Yay Yay!Family vacations are seriously the best. I'm just going to be jealous of all the Title Recall you are going to get to play. Ugh. We better practice so you are READY for July.
This sounds like a dream. I wouldn't mind being a 'Temple' in 2012! ;)
My heart is hurting already that you'll be gone for 10 days. What will I do? I better plan my own trip for the same time! I'm so excited for you to be with your family!
Gosh, I sure hope we can work out the sleeping arrangements soon. I know we will, but I hope it will fit everyone's needs.I hopewe won't let this little thing stand in our way of being excited tho.
Post a Comment