Sunday, November 13, 2011
#13...
I am being hopeful by saying that today I am thankful for a good night's sleep. I haven't had one for several weeks and I miss them. I don't know what is going on, but I am so darn tired. I'll sort it out. Maybe it will just fix itself. All I know is that I could use a good 8 hours right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
In answer to your last few posts, I'm very grateful for the power I feel when watching our veterans or those actively serving; I wish we recognized these heroes more often. I'm also grateful for wonderful friends who are strong and courageous when life throws unfair sorrows their way. And I'm grateful for tender mercies, like good sleep for one, that give us a little boost. I hope you get some much-needed rest very soon!
Post a Comment