Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#22...

DC. Diet Coke. Black Death. Nectar of the Gods. Whatever you want to call it...I am thankful for it. I've never really been a soda girl. I guess you could have called me a part-timer. A fair weathered drinker. Non-committal. I'm still not hooked, but I wouldn't mind one every day. I don't necessarily even need to seek them out. I have friends who do it for me. I know, I am so lucky. Some days, a friend will show up at my house with a nice cold one, and I'll think to myself, "I didn't even know how much I needed this today." I used to be the kind of girl who had one at the movies and on airplanes. That was it. Now, I know they will make nearly every activity just a little more enjoyable. I don't NEED one every day, but I sure am happy to know Walker's is just a stone's throw away if I'm feeling in the mood.

No comments: