Sunday, November 6, 2011

day 6...

Today I am thankful for my ward sisters. My Relief Society sisters. My friends in my neighborhood and across the country. I am grateful for their testimonies. They strengthen me. They may not even know how much. The Lord blessed me to have amazing women in my life. Women He knew I would need. Women He knew I could learn from. Women who would teach me, uplift me, support me. Each was given to me for a different reason. A unique purpose. A special lesson to be learned. I treasure each of them so much. They enrich my life.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading all your posts this morning. My computer time has been down. :) I love to hear what others are thankful for. It keeps me on track.

I love what you said in this last post. The Lord knows what he is doing. Thankfully.

Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. And for helping me with the kiddos.

--kristin

Rachel said...

Exactly how I feel. Loves.