Sunday, November 20, 2011

#20...

I'm thankful for quiet afternoons with my family. We ate dinner pretty early today, so by 5pm, it was all cleaned up and we sat down to watch Polar Express together. It was dark and cold outside, but cozy and warm on the couches. I loved looking over at Margie and Lizzy, snuggled on the love seat, Margaret completely mesmerized by the movie. I loved that the other 3 all wanted to sit by me. It made me feel good. So good, that I dozed off halfway through the movie. I love days where the kids all get along, there is very little noise, they are happy and enjoying being together. It causes me to count my blessings. My many, many blessings.

4 comments:

brittany said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday!

mj said...

Love days like that.I think Dad called in the middle of it all. Hope he didn't mess up the mood.

Michelle said...

Sounds like heaven on earth!

Rachel said...

This sounds perfect.